Standards for an eCompanions (face-to-face class using Pearson as a web-component)
- eCompanions must meet for at least 2/3rd of assigned classroom time in the traditional classroom.
- All eCompanions must be accessible as defined by Section 508 of the United States Access Board. This will help ensure that access to web-based courses is not restrictive in its access. All content on eCompanions need to meet the standards set forth in Section 508. These standards are available online at http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/guide/1194.22.htm
- There is no additional cost to the student for taking an eCompanion course.
- Faculty that creates the content in an eCompanion must give permission for other faculty to view their content or copy their eCompanion (facilitates use of similar content by different eCompanion faculty teaching the same course).
- Recommended Training: Crash Course or Boot Camp, Gradebook Training, and Instructional Design Strategies.
Request your LearningStudio course shell
Resources for Pearson LearningStudio